Sunday, December 22, 2013

Fisherman Wharf Macao

Fisherman Wharf in Macao is a place nearby the sea with a range of boutiques and restaurants. I thought this is a happening place at night where people can have some... drinks at pub or lounges. Surprisingly, most of the shops are closed and left one or two bars are opening. Aaaarrrhhh....looks like people visiting Macao has the only interest to gamble. No more clubbing or pub for drinkings.

Maybe...this is just not the right place. Even the street is pretty quiet, but this makes me the chance to take some night shoots without too much of disturbance. Yay!!!  I really love the different architecture here along the way. I just feel like I'm somewhere in Europe....(Ya...in my dream....)
  






Oversee the bridge connecting the Macao Town and Cotai from Fisherman Wharf.

0 Yoyo: